Welcome to our farm! My Name is Skye Larmour
In 2018 I upended my life to take over my family's farm. It's one of the most important things I've done.
More than ever we need healthy, local food with a low carbon impact. And we need more accessible natural fibres to replace polluting synthetic ones.
I want to help create a world where everyone can feel good about where our food and clothing comes from. Please join us in this work. Scroll down to learn more and click here to keep in touch by subscribing to our newsletters.
For our future,
Subscribe and stay connected
Subscribers receive occasional farm emails with fun information and deals. We won't share your information with anyone. You can unsubscribe or change what newsletters you receive at anytime, using a link we provide in each email we send.
• Ethical Angora fibre news features cute bunny photos and videos as well as announcements about new bunny related products and special deals.
• Weekly farm box update is a regular email with information about what's in our weekly veggie box.
• Bulk buys information announces when we have new bulk quantities of produce available. Includes coupons redeemable at our online store.
• Farm life provides an intimate view of life on our farm. Personal stories, updates and informal photos. If you want an inside view of farming, this is for you.
• Farmstand updates is a regular email that lists what's available at our farmstand.
AVAILABLE SPRING 2020!
We offer weekly produce boxes containing a selection of what's in-season. No long-term commitment and convenient pick up on Salt Spring Island or Victoria, BC.
Check out this week's box contents and price.
We lovingly and ethically raise Angora rabbits for their premium wool. First quality raw wool for spinning, felting and other uses is available in 2oz packages from our online store.
Bulk quantities for thrifty folk. Whether you're looking for pickling cucumbers to jar, basil for pesto, or to put away potatoes for winter, we have something for you.
Find out what we have available now.
A quintessential Salt Spring shopping experience! Our farm stand is kept stocked with fresh fruit, vegetables, and handcrafted items. There is convenient parking. Cash only. Open daily 8am until sunset. See map below for directions.
Learn more about our farm stand, including what's available today.